The Ultimate Coastal Living has finally been achieved, with a Dock permit in hand. This 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home is set up to enjoy all the views in this reverse floor plan design. Enter into the foyer and see the wonderful twisted wrought iron stair case, and choose your path. Downstairs you enter into the Captain's Quarters that is a fully self contained living quarters with full kitchen, bath and laundry all with it's own entrance perfect for your boat captain, or the elderly guest that can't do stairs well. Travel upstairs to the second floor where the Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors welcome you into one of 3 bedrooms & a 2nd Laundry Closet. The Master off of the back of the home has a private sun deck perfect for a morning coffee and seeing the sunrise. Watch the Yacth's come and go from the Ocean City Fishing Center right from your home. Once you catch a glimpse of the the third floor you will fall in love again as you are welcomed by over 1100 sq. foot of wide open great room. The spacious open concept is perfect for entertaining or large gatherings all while seeing water out of every room of the home. You can continue this property as an investment as it maintains a consistent GRI of $75,000+/year or make it your personal home. The Icing on the cake is that this home comes with only one of 2 in-water gazebos in all of Worcester counties coast line, and now with permit in hand, your boat can be located right out your back door making this one of the closest boats to open ocean.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
3,584 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Bay, Water, Marina View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price