Tucked away in its own private paradise is where you will find one of the best beach get-aways located in the sought-after, amenity-rich community of Mallard Lakes! At the end of the cul-de-sac street is the unassuming covered front porch of 37986 Eagle Lane welcoming you to come inside, relax and unwind because you have arrived at the beach! This well loved and meticulously cared for villa has everything you will need to enjoy life here on the coast! The quintessential beach kitchen hosts the perfect work triangle layout with everything at your fingertips. Prepare family favorites and serve them at the breakfast bar or for a more dramatic dining experience in the newly renovated dining room off the living room bosting sweeping panoramic views of the lake, nature and the wide-open spaces awaiting your exploration. The kitchen unfolds to the living room accented with an open beam ceiling, beautiful hardwood flooring, feature lighting and at the center of it all the wood-burning fireplace, the best way to enjoy some cozy time while taking in the backdrop of nature, out the back wall of windows. A powder bath and tucked-away laundry area complete the main level. Retreat up the staircase to the upper level sleeping quarters. The spacious primary bedroom overlooks beautiful views of the lake and open spaces below and shares the gracious hall bath with sublime soaking tub, dual vanity and all highlighted by the skylight above. Down the hall past the bathroom is the second bedroom with a bump-out window area and large-scale closet. Recent updates include new ceramic tile and hardwood flooring throughout the main-level and carpeting in the upper-level. New wood paneled walls from the kitchen to the dining area, fresh paint, and the remodeled addition of the dining area with walk-out to the backyard. Home is being sold as-is, furnished. Whether you are looking for your forever home or beach get-away to enjoy all that the coast has to offer, 37986 Eagle Lane could be the ultimate home for you!
Condo, Villa, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Frame, Stick Built, Wood Siding
1,214 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Lighted.
- Wood, Frame
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Sidewalks, Sport Court, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Fountain, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs - Parkland, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Pond, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Community Center, Hot Tub, Lake, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price